Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Day has Come and Gone

And what a Happy Day it was!







Scott suprised us all with a new car...love it! An
eight-seater...does this mean we're "official size family"
now?

The new musical instruments were a big hit at our house.
New harmonica..."what a funny sound I just made!"


"This recorder is nice and loud...I like it!"



"Ooooooo....makeup of my very own!" No more borrowing
Mommy's!


Racing new cars and planes with Dad


"Does this mean I win?"



Family Christmas Party.... Live Nativity

4 comments:

Karalee and Anthony said...

It's official...you now have a family vehicle - Fun! Liz looks so adorable as an angel. I can't believe you only have a few months to go before your new baby arrives. We need to get together sometime!

Lee and Anne said...

You are always so good at capturing the good, fun, and real moments. They are so cute.

Amber said...

Yes, it is official you are a "real" family now =). Looks like you had a fun Christmas!

Cambria said...

Wow, you guys had fun! I am so jealous of the 8 seater! You will love it!